The fifth episode of Furious Fourcast comes in just after Microsoft makes a large number of announcements concerning how the Xbox One handles used games, multiple accounts, internet connection requirements and other details. In short, it's crazy and Robert, Scott and Adam jump right in to all that's bad.
It's not all Xbox One talk though as the trio discuss Konami's pre-E3 announcements including Keifer Sutherland as Snake along with what they hope and don't hope to see at E3 next week. There's also some strange happenings with the Wii U Basic and a supposed recall.
So tune in, relax and let us melt your brain.
Subscribe to Podcast in iTunes
Direct Download (mp3)
Stuff talked about in this episode:
- Xbox One used games will have no fees, can be shared with 10 family members
- Xbox One games can only change ownership once
- Xbox One must connect to internet every 24 hours, every hour on separate console
- Xbox One will not support game rentals at launch
- Nintendo makes statement on Wii U recall rumors
- Konami Pre-E3 Show Recap: Solid Snake, Castlevania and More
- E3 Video Game Show: A Guide to Next Week's Event
- GRiD 2 Will Challenge Your Greatest Driving Instincts
- The Last of Us Is Nothing Short Of An Emotional Masterpiece