The Furious Fourcast goes incognito for Episode 10 with "Carlos Danger" style alter egos. When they're not making fools of themselves, Adam, Jen, Robert and Scott talk Grand Theft Auto V and how Rockstar Games can pretty much do as they please around the Take Two offices, BioShock Infinite's return to Rapture, will anyone care about Batman: Arkham Origins enough to miss it on the Wii U, Square Enix giving Tomb Raider another go on PS4 and Xbox One, plus Activision pulling out the Dr. Evil pinky finger when talking Destiny.
Also, this week's Burning Question concerns gameplay preference with a bonus question on Titan preference.
Direct Download (mp3)
Stuff talked about in this episode:
- GTA V and older GTA titles to drive 65 percent of Take-Two revenue
- 'BioShock Infinite' sending Booker and Elizabeth on new adventure in Rapture
- Batman: Arkham Origins Features New Multiplayer Mode
- 'Batman: Arkham Origins' multiplayer skipping Wii U
- 'Tomb Raider' sequel in development
- Capcom Announces New Mobile Games, Including Breath of Fire 6
- Activision: 'Destiny has potential to be a billion dollar franchise
- Blizzard's 'World of WarCraft' follow-up unlikely to be subscription based